Term of Use Term of Use
Eligibility for Membership
Cashycart.com wishes to ensure that its members are able to form legally binding contracts and further that minors do not purchase unsuitable content.
If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Cashycart website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Cashycart reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Cashycart 's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
You agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Cashycart.com requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
Charges & Services
Cashycart.com is not an auction house nor a bank, and does not offer auction or banking services. The Site is an online platform allowing for the sale and purchase of items between end-user sellers and buyers.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Cashycart does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Cashycart reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Cashycart may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Cashycart reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Pakistani Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in Pakistan for making payments to Cashycart.
Use of the Site
While using the Site, you will not:
- Post Information or content or list items in an inappropriate category or areas on our Site;
- Post items you do not have a right to link to or include;
- Post items that are concurrently listed for sale on a website other than the Site;
- Post Information that is (in our sole discretion) false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, libelous, defamatory, slanderous, unlawfully threatening or would be reasonably considered to constitute harassment;
- Post comments, questions or answers that are not factual in nature including without limitation make any racist comments, use profanity, abuse another user, disrespect another's culture or make any other derogatory or inappropriate comments;
- Post counterfeit or stolen items;
- Post Information or items which infringe any third party's intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or right to privacy;
- Post obscene Information or content, including but not limited to pornography or any representation which may (in our sole discretion) be considered indecent;
- Post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) constitute offensive or critical political content or content that is contrary to the public interest;
- Post any Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way;
- Post any Information or content or list items which (in our sole discretion) may not be considered to be in compliance with law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions;
- Post Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) threaten national security;
- Post Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) constitute or be considered to promote gambling.
- Use "keyword spamming" in listing items for sale (when you place brand names or other inappropriate keywords in a title or description for the purpose of gaining attention or diverting members to a listing);
- Fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you, unless the seller has materially changed the item's description or related matters after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the seller's identity;
- Fail to deliver items purchased from you, unless the buyer fails to meet the posted terms, or you cannot authenticate the buyer's identity;
- Use contacts made by buying or selling on the Site to solicit (including by email or otherwise) sales on other items directly and/or from another website;
- Claim an item was not sold when in Cashycart.com's sole discretion the item was sold in accordance with this User Agreement and the Site's policies;
- Manipulate or attempt to manipulate the Site in any way including the prices of any item or services on the Site (either alone or in conjunction with other users);
- Circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Cashycart.com;
- Take any action that may undermine the Site's feedback and ratings systems (including but not limited to the display, import or export of feedback information off the Site or use of such information for purposes unrelated to Cashycart.com);
- Transfer your Site account (including feedback) and username to another party without our consent;
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- Distribute viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other computer programming technologies that may harm the Site, or the interests or property of the Site's users;
- Create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- Attempt to take over another user's account or carry out any hacking or phishing of the Site or user accounts and related features;
- Export or re-export any Site tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions;
- Copy, modify, or distribute any content from the Site or otherwise infringe the Site's copyright material and/or trademarks in any way;
- Violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies;
- Abuse Cashycart.com's Shipping Policy , My Wallet Policy , Listing Policy , or any of Cashycart.com's other policies or terms and conditions posted on the Site from time to time;
- Directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade in, attempt to trade in.
Include descriptions or links to any of the following items:
- Securities, including shares, bonds, debentures, or any other financial instruments or assets of any description;
- Living or dead creatures and/or the whole or any part of any animal which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including rugs, skins, specimens of animals, antlers, horns, hair, feathers, nails, teeth, musk, eggs, nests, other animal products of any description the sale and purchase of which is prevented or restricted in any manner by applicable laws;
- Weapons of any description;
- Liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances;
- Religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. of any description or any other such item which is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person;
- Antiquities and art treasures as defined in applicable laws pertaining to antiquities and national treasures;
- Used cellular phone SIM Cards, except if the transaction is in accordance with the local operators' rules pertaining to transfer of ownership of the same;
- Items that to your knowledge are defective, fake, damaged, false or misleading or that may through normal use harm another Site user's interest or health;
- Any items identical to other items you have up for auction but which are priced lower than your other items' price, the reserve price of such other item / minimum bid amount;
- Fresh food;
- Non-transferable vouchers; and chemicals.
You undertake, represent and warrant that:
- you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years;
- If you are a corporate representative, you have authority to bind the corporate entity;
- you are the sole and exclusive legal and beneficial owner of all items of any description that you wish to offer for sale on the Site and you have complete right, title and authority to deal in and offer for sale such items;
- you will inform Cashycart.com of any postings, items or transactions which appear to be in violation of this User Agreement;
- you shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations regarding and relating to your use of the Site;
- Information you provide on the Site in respect of items you wish to sell shall be as accurate as reasonably possible;
- you will not disclose your contact details including but not limited to phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses in the bidding, buying or listing processes, or anywhere on the Site including the feedback area, discussion forum or through any e-mail feature of the Site intended to bypass use of Cashycart.com
- you will not use contact information provided to you during the course of a transaction on the Site to solicit additional sales offline or on another website;
- you will not harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including but not limited to email addresses and other contact information;
- you will not disclose or publicize any personal information about users or otherwise access or use information about other users in a manner which (in our sole discretion) may constitute a breach of privacy and/or applicable laws.
Cashycart.com has a "Buyer Protection Program" which seeks to assist buyers to ensure their purchase is protected against fraud by any sellers on the Site. If a buyer has purchased an item and never received it or received an item worth significantly less in value compared to what was described by the seller, the buyer may seek protection under the Buyer Protection Program. The Buyer can write to resolution@Cashycart.com if the issue with the Seller is not resolved. Cashycart's Customer Support team will look into the case to check for possible fraud. To be eligible under the Buyer Protection Program a buyer needs to file a complaint with Cashycart.com within 48 hours of receiving (or not receiving) the relevant item. Cashycart.com will investigate the matter and if it has been determined (by Cashycart.com in its sole discretion) that the seller has intentionally defrauded the buyer in relation to the item for which Cashycart.com has reimbursed the buyer, Cashycart.com may limit, suspend or withdraw the seller's access to the Site and/or the seller's membership and Cashycart.com may charge the seller for Cashycart.com's costs in reimbursing the buyer and for any handling and shipping (in accordance with the Fees & Credit Policy .
Only after verifying these facts, a dispute can be registered.
In due course of resolution, Cashycart's Customer Support Team will facilitate a conference call including the Seller and the Buyer. When a dispute has been raised, Cashycart may provide both the parties access to each other's Display Names, contact details including email addresses and other details pertaining to the dispute. Buyers and Sellers are subject to final consent from Cashycart for settling the dispute.
Shipping fees for returned Items:
- Return item due to Seller's Fault (Item is not as described – item defective ... etc.)
- 1. If the buyer claimed Within the 15 Days of the date of delivery -Cashycart pays the Delivery Shipment Fees -Seller Pays the Return Shipment Fees -In case the submitted return request by customer is not approved by Cashycart and the customer rejected to receive back the unit, Cashycart has the right after 60 days from customer’s rejection date to dispose the item.
- 2. If the buyer claimed after the 15 Days of the date of delivery ( *Only if returned approved ) -Buyer pays the Delivery Shipment Fees -Seller Pays the Return Shipment Fees -In case the submitted return request by customer is not approved by Cashycart and the customer rejected to receive back the unit, Cashycart has the right after 60 days from customer’s rejection date to dispose the item.
- Return item due to Buyer's Fault (* Item in the original state & condition when purchased and received.)
- 1. If the buyer claimed within the 15 Days of the date of delivery. - Cashycart pays the Delivery Shipment Fees - Cashycart Pays the Return Shipment Fees
- 2. If the buyer claimed after the 15 Days of the date of delivery (* Only if returned approved) -Buyer pays the Delivery Shipment Fees -Buyer Pays the Return Shipment Fees
Buyer Eligibility and Restrictions
- Only the Buyers who have purchased the product on Cashycart are eligible for the Buyer Protection Program.
- Any damage or loss to the product after delivery will not be covered under this program and will completely be the Buyer's responsibility. Buyers should refuse to accept delivery if the item is damaged.
- Fraudulent charges and claims are not covered under Buyer Protection Program
- If the Buyer has already initiated chargeback through the credit card issuing bank, it will not be covered under Buyer Protection Program, though in such cases a Seller can file a claim through the Seller Protection Program.
- Blacklisted and Blocked Buyers are not covered by the Buyer Protection Program.
- Buyers who have reached their maximum lifetime limit for claims are also not eligible. Buyers can make a maximum of 5 claims per year on Cashycart. If the claim was withdrawn, it is not counted. The coverage amount will be limited to Rs 50,000
- Through the Buyer Protection program, Cashycart does not provide any guarantee/warranty to Buyers for products sold on Cashycart against technical/manufacturing defects.
- Raising disputes against Sellers does not automatically entitle the Buyer to a refund or replacement for the product purchased. Cashycart shall verify the disputes so raised and may process only such claims that are valid and genuine.
- Cashycart shall at no point be responsible for any direct or indirect losses, expenses, costs of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred by any Buyer/Seller.
- Claims of the nature of 'Buyer remorse' (i.e. instances where products are bought by the Buyer by mistake or where the Buyer chooses to change his/her mind with regard to the product purchased by him) will not be entertained through this program.
- Cashycart reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Cashycart may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
- Decisions made by Cashycart under the Buyer Protection Program shall be final and binding on its Users.
- Cashycart reserves the right to modify / discontinue Buyer Protection Program without any prior notice period to its Users.
- Through this program, Cashycart shall not entertain claims of Buyers who have incurred loss due to delayed shipment or delivery of the item by the Seller.
- Cashycart Customer Support Team may seek additional information / clarification from Buyer to facilitate resolution of the dispute. In the event Buyer does not respond with information / clarification sought within 10 days of such request, the dispute shall be auto-closed in favor of the Seller.